At the OFJCC, young swimmers enjoy the exhilaration of swimming and gain a life-long skill. Our year-round lessons teach the fundamentals in a safe and fun environment for swimmers of all ages and stages of life.
Swim Lesson Inquiry Form
Pool Closure Text Alerts: In an effort to increase communication for pool closures in the indoor or outdoor pools, we would like to invite to you to join our text alert system. We will send a text alert for any unplanned pool closure lasting two or more hours. To opt in to this program, please send an email to [email protected] with your phone number.
Pool Rules: Please take note of our important Pool Rules.
December Swim Lesson Schedule and Registration Dates:
We currently have over 325 swimmers enrolled in the recurring program. Those families are able to stay in their same exact class month after month, and are billed on the 30th of the current month for the following month of lessons.
If you are not currently enrolled in the recurring program, it's not too late! This benefit is available for current members, OFJCC Family Preschool students and Club J students. To enroll, please email [email protected] with your child's first and last name, and current class (day and time). We will confirm your recurring enrollment via email.
For those not enrolled in recurring, please review the below dates for December registration:
Members and OFJCC Students (not in recurring enrollment):
Starting Friday, November 22 at 7:00 AM, through Monday, November 25, members, OFJCC Leslie Family Preschool students and Club J students can register for December lessons.
Registration for the General Public:
Open registration begins Tuesday, November 26, at 7:00 AM.
How to register:
On your registration date, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Swimmer's first and last name
- Level recommendation based on past experience (new levels can be found here!)
- Top class days and times based on your availability (include as many class choices as possible)
- If you have never had lessons with us before, attach the completed registration form to your email (registration form can be found here).
Thank you. We look forward to swimming with you!
OFJCC Aquatics Department
New Group Swim Lessons!
We are very excited to launch new Aquatics programming!
While there are some similarities to our previous programming, here are some highlights that we're looking forward to sharing with you:
- Students will receive progress reports each month, which include all level requirements within the age group. Parents will be able to see what their kids have already accomplished and what they are working on and
- Each level contains practical safety components. Examples include treading water, elementary backstroke, swimming under water and diving to the bottom of the pool
- Three levels per age group: kids will stay in each level longer, which will promote connections with the instructor and classmates
Recurring Enrollment for Members and JCC Students
This is a benefit available exclusively to JCC Fitness Center Members, current Club J students and current Leslie Family Preschool students enrolled in the current session:
- Your child will automatically be re-registered for their same class each month (pending instructor recommendation)
- Monthly billing will be charged to the card on file on the 1st of each month
- You may cancel your enrollment for the following month before the 20th of the current month
Class Changes and Open Enrollment for Members and JCC
If your child is new to the program or changing classes
at the start of the new month, you will need to register on the 23rd
of the month for the following month. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For those swimmers who are registered as
non-members, you will need to actively re-register each month. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.