Stay Connected to the OFJCC Community from Home
NEW! Events Just Added:
- Thursday, May 21, Tuesday, May 26, Thursday, June 4 | 5:00 PM | College 101: Intro to Campus Life
- Friday, May 22 | 12:30 PM | Francesco Spagnolo on Threads of Jewish Life, Hosted by Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Saturday, May 23 | 8:00 PM | Rock the House: Virtual Dance Party with OFJCC DJ Giulio
- Sunday, May 24 | 9:00 AM | Limmud eFestival: A Festival of Jewish Ideas
- Sunday, May 24 | 10:30 AM | Yoga for Inner Wisdom
- Sunday, May 24 | 11:00 AM | Finding Hope and Staying Sane: Your Therapeutic Toolbox
- Sunday, May 24 | 11:00 AM | The Big Gather: A Mega Well Circle Event
- Wednesday, May 27 | 10:00 AM | The Oshman Family JCC presents an Israel Museum "Live Salon": Amitai Mendelsohn, Senior Curator of Israeli Art speaks with artist-actress Raida Adon about her work
- Wednesday, May 27 | 7:30 PM and Thursday, May 28 | 5:00 PM–12:00 AM | Tikkun Leil Shavuot—Virtual!
- June 2, 7:00 PM | No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram with Author Sarah Frier
- June 4, 5:00 PM | A Conversation with Author Nathan Englander
- Thursday, June 4 | Ready or Not: Preparing Our Kids to Thrive
- Tuesday, June 16 | OFJCC Blood Drive
- Sunday, June 21 | 10:30–11:00 AM | Kids Universe Concert: My Favorite Day
What Else is New:
For a message from CEO Zack Bodner, click here.
Our campus may be closed and all of us may be commuting from the couch to the kitchen table, but the incredible OFJCC staff is just as dedicated as ever to helping enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys.
Introducing the Virtual OFJCC
—a way to stay connected to your favorite teachers, fitness instructors, speakers, and wellness and learning content from around the community. From online group exercise classes and Jewish lectures to volunteering and programs for kids at home, we continue to be a (virtual) place where people welcome and take care of one another. We've also assembled resources to help make staying at home a little more livable. As it has been said, when "I" is replaced by "we," even "illness" becomes "wellness."
We'll be adding content as quickly as we can, so let us know what you love and what you'd like to see!
(Updates about the closure may be found here.)