Experience the ultimate in fitness and health at the Richard & Rhoda Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex. Swim in our outdoor pool, get a great workout in an invigorating group exercise class or use our state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment at the best fitness center in Palo Alto. You can also enjoy fresh air and sunshine at our fully stocked outdoor strength and conditioning gym, the Outdoor Training Area.
- Cardio Area
- In-Person Group Exercise Classes
- Selectorized Equipment Area
- Weights and Strength Area
- Personal Training Available
- Outdoor Adult Lap Swim
In-person Group Exercise classes are available outside on the field of our beautiful Freidenrich Community Park! Click here to view entire schedule.
Indoor Fitness in Goldman Sports and Wellness Complex
(*Locker rooms remain open 30 minutes after closing)
- Monday–Thursday: 6:00 AM–9:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Saturday–Sunday: 7:00 AM–6:00 PM
The OFJCC presents a suite of advanced health and wellness therapies selected from the best in fitness, spa, sports and medical science to help you feel better, move better and sleep better.
Bernard and Barbro Osher Indoor Pool (Temporarily closed; click for details)
Outdoor Fitness in Freidenrich Community Park
- Monday–Friday: 6:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Saturday–Sunday: 7:00 AM–5:00 PM
Bill Heller Outdoor Pool Temporary Hours (Click for printable schedule)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 6:00 AM–7:00 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday: 6:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Saturday–Sunday: 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
Open Gym in the Seiler Family Basketball Gymnasium (Click for printable schedule)
Sign up for to get text alerts for modified fitness hours and class cancellations
New? Interested in Joining?