Join Dr. Sarah Mitchell in this 50-minute tutorial on baby sleep. Appropriate for babies from 6 weeks to 24 months.
Topics to be covered:
- Baby sleep science
- Why your baby wakes up in the night
- When babies can sleep through the night and what that means
- Why you're stuck with short naps
- What you need to be a great sleep detective
- What is "Cry it Out" vs. "Gentle Sleep Training"
- What is "Gentle Newborn Sleep Shaping"
- How to be loving, attached and well-rested
This informal presentation will be followed by 15 minutes of Q and A.
In partnership With Blossom Birth
For parents of babies 6 weeks through 24 months
Thursday, November 16
Hedy Lamarr Studio (Bldg L), Room L-111, Town Square
Contact: Cindy Chow | [email protected]