classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO®
Bricks. Programs are built around their proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction and amusement parks. Their specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks4Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks4Kidz, they believe that children learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
Bricks4Kidz programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps children develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while children are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Mondays, September 9–December 16 | No class September 30, October 14, 21, November 11, 25 | 10 classes
Freidenrich Conference Center (Bldg F) 4th Floor (Must use stairs or elevator to access)
$240 Members | $270 General Public
Contact: Salina Nunez | (650) 223-8684 | [email protected]