Jump into the Cove!
Children's Cove provides activities for ages six weeks to ten years throughout the day. Our highly qualified staff with CPR and first aid certification takes part in regular training to ensure a safe, loving, nurturing and fun environment.
Children's Cove is structured with areas for your child to relax with a book, climb the castle (if age-appropriate), participate in group games, develop artistic talents, have snack or allow infants to take a nap.
Hours of Operation*
Mondays–Thursdays: 8:00 AM–8:00 PM
Fridays: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM–2:00 PM
Sundays: 8:00 AM–2:00 PM
*Holidays have reduced hours. Contact us for details.
Children's Cove Events
- Parents' Night Out: New Day! Now offering two Saturdays per month, 4:30–7:30 PM, and two Thursdays per month, 5:00–8:00 PM
- Parents' Day Out: Enjoy an afternoon out! Choose up to three consecutive hours Mondays through Thursdays, 11:00 AM–8:00 PM or Fridays, 11:00 AM–5:00 PM
Infant: 6 weeks–15 months
Child: 15 months–10 years
Sibling: Children have to be booked for same date and time
Family Center Members:
Hourly: $8.50 infant | $7 child | $6 sibling
Monthly: $125 infant | $100 child
10-pack of 2 hour sessions: $132 infant | $112 child
General Public & J-Pass Holders:
Hourly: $12 all ages
No Show: $10 per child
Early Drop-off or Late Pickup: $1 per minute
- We accept reservations up to seven days in advance.
- Reservations can be made in person, via email (preferred) at [email protected] or via voicemail at (650) 223-8707. Note: All calls go directly to voicemail.
- Your reservation is made only when you receive a confirmation from a Children's Cove staff member.
For complete information on reservations and charges, click here.
Children's Cove Policies
- We care for children 6 weeks–10 years old.
- Members have priority when using the Children's Cove.
- Each child may stay a maximum of two hours per day unless signing up for one of our extended offerings.
For all Children's Cove Policies, click here.
Policies & Reservations: Complete Information