Registration for the OFJCC Swim School is now available exclusively to members. To enroll in swim lessons, you will need to email the Aquatics Department at [email protected]
on your registration day starting at 7:00 AM. Registration dates will be announced on our website by the 15th of each month. Typically, registration dates will be around the last two weeks of the month. *Please note that we cannot accept registrations in person, over the phone or at the front desk. Registrations submitted before 7:00 AM on registration day will not be accepted.
- You and your child(ren) have active membership accounts.
- You and your child(ren) have credit cards on your accounts. Please note that any credit card attached to the primary account may not be carried over to your child's account. If you're unsure whether your child has a credit card on their account, please contact the Aquatics Department prior to registration.
- In order to ensure the best level placement for your child, please review our flowchart and our level descriptions.
- Check registration dates on our swim school schedule. This is updated monthly.
On registration day:
- To register for swim lessons, you will email the Aquatics Department on your registration day. We will begin accepting registration emails at 7:00 AM. Note that current swimmers and new swimmers will have separate registration days.
- Please include the name of the primary member on the account, your child(ren)'s name(s), and the day, time and level you're wanting to enroll in. Please provide as many options as will work for you to increase your chances of securing a spot.
- You will receive an email response to your child's registration within 24 hours. Note that you are not enrolled in a class until you receive a confirmation email.
- Our OFJCC Swim School runs monthly and offers auto-enrollment after your first month. Auto-enrollment means we will copy your child's enrollment into each upcoming month in the same level, same day and same time as their current class. The card on file will automatically be charged the monthly fee on the first of that month. ($150 for swim lessons and $200 for swim team)
- To authorize auto-enrollment, please email [email protected] by the 22nd of the current month with your child's name and level. (Please note: all recurring enrollments from 2020 have been reset and parents will need to communicate this request after their first enrollment.) You may also include your auto enrollment authorization in your registration email.
- To change your child's level, day or time of enrollment you'll need to cancel their auto-enrollment first. Please email [email protected] by the 22nd of the current month to avoid being enrolled and charged for the following month.
We are here to help you get your child back in the pool! Please reach out to us with any questions along the way.
OFJCC Aquatics Department
or (650) 223-8710