At the OFJCC, young swimmers enjoy the exhilaration of swimming and gain a life-long skill. Our year-round lessons teach the fundamentals in a safe and fun environment for swimmers of all ages and stages of life.
Aquatics Online Pre-Registration Checklist and Steps
COVID Swim Lesson Procedures
Group Lesson Levels
Swim Lessons: FAQs
Group Swim Lesson Schedule (April–May) (PDF)
For help, contact us at (650) 223-8710 or [email protected]
How to sign up:
- Make sure your swimmer's membership is active.
- Register swimmer's online account at myiclubonline.com. You'll need their agreement number and barcode. These can be retrieved online or collected from our front desk at (650) 223-8700 or [email protected].
- Make sure the email address and payment method on file for your swimmer are up-to-date.
- Click on 'Classes' and make sure you are reviewing the first week of the month for available classes.
- Click the 'Enroll' button for the appropriate level for your swimmer and the day and time you prefer.
- Payment cues will come up allowing you to confirm your payment choice and swimmer's enrollment.
- A signed COVID waiver is required one time for all members before their first visit.