Stay Connected to the OFJCC Community from Home
- Sunday, August 16, 4:00–5:00 PM | Online Family Cooking: Peach Cobbler Perfection
- Tuesday, August 18, 11:00 AM | JCRC Democracy Initiative Presents Race, Democracy and Leadership in the Summer of 2020, Featuring Dr. Peniel Joseph
- Tuesday, August 18, 1:00–2:15 PM | Community Conversations Presents The Tree—Celebrating Aging in Theatre
- Fridays, August 21–October 2, 9:30–10:30 AM | Yoga for Renewal
Tuesday, August 25, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Shalom Uganda with Janice Masur
- Wednesday, August 26, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Maintaining Healthy Eyes as You Age
- Registration Now Open! Saturday, August 29, 8:30–10:00 PM and Sunday, August 30, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | Awaken and Return: A Virtual Jewish Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- Sunday, August 30, 3:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Terrific Tastings: Crazy-Incredible Caramels
- Mondays through August 31, 11:00 AM–12:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Still Traveling: Captivating Cambodia
Tuesday, September 1, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Living with Chronic Illness with Dr. Kate Lorig
- Wednesday, September 2, 11:00 AM | Jewish Identity in Art: Lecture by Tal Gozani, former curator at the Skirball Cultural Center and Museum, Los Angeles
Thursday, September 10, 4:00–5:30 PM | JFCS All Together Now: A Conversation on the Incredible Healing Power of Human Connection
- Tuesday, September 22, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents: A Rosh Hashanah Cabaret
- Mondays, 2:00 PM and Fridays, 6:00 PM | JCC Maccabi Sports Camp @ Home
(Updates about the closure may be found here.)
For a message from CEO Zack Bodner, click here.
Our campus may be closed and all of us may be commuting from the couch to the kitchen table, but the incredible OFJCC staff is just as dedicated as ever to helping enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys.
Introducing the Virtual OFJCC—a way to stay connected to your favorite teachers, fitness instructors, speakers, and wellness and learning content from around the community. From online group exercise classes and Jewish lectures to volunteering and programs for kids at home, we continue to be a (virtual) place where people welcome and take care of one another. We've also assembled resources to help make staying at home a little more livable. As it has been said, when "I" is replaced by "we," even "illness" becomes "wellness."
We'll be adding content as quickly as we can, so let us know what you love and what you'd like to see!