We want to connect and exercise with you virtually!
Join some of your OFJCC Group Fitness Instructors in a virtual Group Fitness class.
- Mondays, 10:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Mondays, 12:00 PM | Yoga with John
- Mondays, 1:30 PM | Zumba Gold with Asya
- Mondays, 3:00 PM | Chair Yoga with Jiin
- Tuesdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM | HIIT with Anita
- Tuesdays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Tuesdays, 4:00 PM | Strength & Stretch with Asya
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Wednesdays, 12 PM | Zumba with Asya
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM | Pilates with Karen
- Wednesdays, 7:00 PM | Yoga w/ Jiin
- Thursdays, 11 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Thursdays, 1 PM | Strong By Zumba with Asya
- Thursdays, 4PM | Vitamin D with Rowe
- Thursdays, 6:30 PM | Interval FIT with Gaby
- Fridays, 10 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Fridays, 11:30 AM Zumba with Tennishia
- Fridays, 3:30 PM |Qigong with Jiin
- Saturdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Saturdays, 10:00 AM | Interval FIT with Gaby
- Saturdays, 11:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Sundays, 10:00 AM | Gentle Yoga with Jiin
- Sundays, 11:30 AM | Bodycombat with Anita
- Sundays, 1:00 PM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
Click the button below at the time above to join:
Join an OFJCC Class Live!
* Schedule is subject to change.
* DISCLAIMER: Zoom workout classes and all other activities offered via an electronic medium are offered strictly for personal, non-commercial use to Full Center Members of the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center ("OFJCC"). You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, the OFJCC and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises and any instructions and advice provided. We always recommend you follow your physician's advice regarding exercise of this nature. Do not attempt these exercises if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.