NEW! Just Added:
(Scroll down for details)
- Saturday, August 29, 8:30–10:00 PM and Sunday, August 30, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | Awake and Return: A Virtual Jewish and Meditation Retreat
Click here for all our new offerings!
NEW! Awake and Return: A Virtual Jewish and Meditation Retreat
Saturday, August 29, 8:30–10:00 PM and Sunday, August 30, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM
The High Holiday season begins with the month of Elul: a call to wake up to our lives and return again to what is essential. We will be guided to experience awakened awareness and the wisdom that renews us through meditation, yoga and Qigong infused with Jewish wisdom, as well as text study, periods of silence and chanting.
Cost: $18–$72 (sliding scale basis)
No one turned away for lack of funds. Multiple payment levels are offered to make this workshop accessible. If payment is difficult or prohibitive at this time, please contact [email protected]. Please select your ticket level at check-out. A zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Registration link will be provided soon. Pre-registration is required by Friday, August 21.
Offered by Shalem, the Jewish Wellness Initiative of the Peninsula JCC, Embodied JewishLearning, the Addison-Penzak JCC and the Oshman Family JCC. Shalem was created in 2012 by the Peninsula JCC and Embodied Jewish Learning and is
now a collaborative partnership with the Addison-Penzak JCC and the Oshman Family
JCC to promote wellness and well-being infused with Jewish wisdom to help support the
entire community in times when these tools are greatly needed.
The faculty includes Rabbi Lavey Derby, Julie Emden, Tracey Green, Scott Green, Rabbi Hugh
Seid-Valencia, Rabbi Laurie Matzkin and Tova Birnbaum.
Les Mills BORN TO MOVE Workouts for Kids!
Scroll to the bottom of the page for these new on-demand, 20- to 40-minute classes for kids from Les Mills, jam-packed with cool music and fitness moves from dance, martial arts and yoga. Sure to leave kids (and parents) feeling great!
SPECIAL MEMBERS-ONLY EVENTS!
As a special thank-you to those generous members who have opted to continue their dues during the closure as a donation to help sustain the OFJCC's mission and staff, we are offering the following exclusive events for active members. Watch your email for login details. Our main weekly class schedule remains open to all.
More Special Members-Only Events Coming Soon!
WEEKLY CLASSES OPEN TO ALL
We want to connect and exercise with you virtually!
Join some of your OFJCC Group Fitness Instructors in a virtual Group Fitness class.
* Schedule is subject to change.
- Mondays, 10:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Mondays, 12:00 PM | Yoga with Jiin on June 29
- Mondays, 1:30 PM | Zumba Gold with Asya | with Ting on July 6
- NEW TIME! Mondays, 4:30 PM | Feldenkrais with Jiin
- Tuesdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- NEW! Tuesdays, 10:00 AM | Vinyasa Yoga with Gloria
- Tuesdays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Tuesdays, 4:00 PM | Strength & Stretch with Asya | Pilates with Ting on July 7
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Wednesdays, Noon | Zumba with Asya | Kickboxing with Anita on July 8
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM | Pilates with Karen
- Thursdays, 9:30 AM | Hatha Yoga with Jiin
- Thursdays, 11:00 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Thursdays, 1:00 PM | Strong Nation™ with Asya | HIIT with Anita on July 9
- Thursdays, 4:00 PM | Vitamin D with Rowe | Kickboxing with Anita on July 9
- NEW! Fridays, 8:30 AM | Vinyasa Yoga with Glotia T. | Starting July 10
- Fridays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Fridays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Fridays, 3:30 PM | Qigong with Jiin
- Saturdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Saturdays, 10:00 AM | High Intensity Interval Training with Gaby
- Saturdays, 11:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Sundays, 10:00 AM | Gentle Yoga with Jiin
- Sundays, 11:30 AM | Kickboxing with Anita
- Sundays, 1:00 PM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
Click the button below and enter the password LiveFully (one word) at the time above to join:
Join an OFJCC Class Live! Password: LiveFully (one word)
(Please remember to turn off your video and mute yourself while enjoying our Zumba and Vitamin D fitness classes.)
* DISCLAIMER: Zoom workout classes and all other activities offered via an electronic medium are offered strictly for personal, non-commercial use to Full Center Members of the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center ("OFJCC"). You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, the OFJCC and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises and any instructions and advice provided. We always recommend you follow your physician's advice regarding exercise of this nature. Do not attempt these exercises if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.