NEW! Just Added:
(Scroll down for details)
- Tuesday, June 16 | 2:00–7:00 PM | OFJCC Blood Drive
- Les Mills BORN TO MOVE Workouts for Kids
- Special Members-Only Events
- Changes to Weekly Class Schedule
Click here for all our new offerings!
NEW! OFJCC Blood Drive
In partnership with Stanford Blood Center
Tuesday, June 16, 2:00–7:00 PM
Every two seconds someone needs blood. Save a life by donating! Schedule an appointment online at https://sbcdonor.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/8966
or by phone at (650) 723-7831.
The Blood Drive will take place at The Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex in the second floor basketball gymnasium. For a list of blood donor requirements and more information, please visit www.paloaltojcc.org/Events/evr/upcoming/ofjcc-2020-blood-drive. Register here.
NEW! Les Mills BORN TO MOVE Workouts for Kids!
Scroll to the bottom of the page for these new on-demand, 20- to 40-minute classes for kids from Les Mills, jam-packed with cool music and fitness moves from dance, martial arts and yoga. Sure to leave kids (and parents) feeling great!
NEW! SPECIAL MEMBERS-ONLY EVENTS!
As a special thank-you to those generous members who have opted to continue their dues during the closure as a donation to help sustain the OFJCC's mission and staff, we are offering the following exclusive events for active members. Watch your email for login details. Our main weekly class schedule remains open to all.
- Thursday, May 28, 4:00–5:00 PM | Breathing Exercise and Meditation with Jiin Liang
Learn breathing exercises to strengthen the lungs and calm the mind with added benefits to internal organs, circulation and overall well-being.
- Saturday, May 30, 1:00–2:00 PM | Jazz Dance with Karen Gottlieb
Learn basic jazz dance moves that incorporate toning, balance and stretching.
- Sunday, May 31, 4:00–5:00 PM | How to Make an Awesome Salad 2 with John Carosella
Kitchen Sink+: If you make your salad hearty enough, you don't need much else. And this dressing...
- Thursday, June 4, 4:00–5:00 PM | Ease the Back with Jiin Liang
This workshop/class look at ways to improve your back health. We will go over good postures in daily activities; stretching and strengthening exercises for your back; and stress reduction through relaxation, breathing exercises and meditation.
WEEKLY CLASSES OPEN TO ALL
We want to connect and exercise with you virtually!
Join some of your OFJCC Group Fitness Instructors in a virtual Group Fitness class.
* Schedule is subject to change.
- Mondays, 10:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Mondays, 12:00 PM | Yoga with John
- Mondays, 1:30 PM | Zumba Gold with Asya
- Mondays, 3:00 PM | Chair Yoga with Jiin
- Tuesdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM | HIIT with Anita
- Tuesdays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Tuesdays, 4:00 PM | Strength & Stretch with Asya
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Wednesdays, Noon | Zumba with Asya
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM | Pilates with Karen
- Wednesdays, 7:00 PM | Yoga w/ Jiin
- Thursdays, 11:00 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Thursdays, 1:00 PM | Strong Nation™ with Asya
- Thursdays, 4:00 PM | Vitamin D with Rowe
- Thursdays, 6:30 PM | Interval FIT with Gaby
- Fridays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Fridays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Fridays, 3:30 PM | Qigong with Jiin
- Saturdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Saturdays, 10:00 AM | Interval FIT with Gaby
- Saturdays, 11:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Sundays, 10:00 AM | Gentle Yoga with Jiin
- Sundays, 11:30 AM | Kickboxing with Anita
- Sundays, 1:00 PM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
Click the button below and enter the password LiveFully (one word) at the time above to join:
Join an OFJCC Class Live! Password: LiveFully (one word)
(Please remember to turn off your video and mute yourself while enjoying our Zumba and Vitamin D fitness classes.)
* DISCLAIMER: Zoom workout classes and all other activities offered via an electronic medium are offered strictly for personal, non-commercial use to Full Center Members of the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center ("OFJCC"). You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, the OFJCC and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises and any instructions and advice provided. We always recommend you follow your physician's advice regarding exercise of this nature. Do not attempt these exercises if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.