To help ensure we provide a safe, comfortable and healthy workout experience we observe the following environmental guidelines:
- When the Air Quality Index reaches 150 we will close all outdoor exercise areas, lap swimming included.
- When the temperature outside reaches 95 degrees we will be closing our outdoor fitness areas.
- If we deem it necessary for the health of members we may close the outdoor fitness area and/or pool if outdoor conditions are determined to be unsafe at any time.
View Group Fitness Schedule
Yoga for Renewal
Fridays through October 2, 9:30–10:30 AM
Join us for this six-week series of Iyengar-based yoga classes, a journey through the Hebrew month of Elul (beginning August 21) into the High Holiday season. Each class is infused with Jewish wisdom teachings to cultivate balance and wholeness.
Class Dates and Themes (no class September 11):
Click here to register.
- August 21: Embodying Etzem (Essence)
- August 28: Embodying Shevarim (Broken-ness)
- September 4: Embodying Tshuva (Return)
- September 18: Embodying Renewal for Rosh Hashanah (New Year)
- September 25: Embodying Unity for Yom Kippur (Day of At-one-ment)
- October 2: Embodying Inner Spaciousness for Sukkot (Festival of Temporary-ness)
WEEKLY IN-PERSON SCHEDULE*:
* Schedule is subject to change.
- Mondays, 9:15–10:00 AM Total Body Conditioning with Carlene
- Mondays, 4:30–5:15 PM Cycling with Lisa M.
- Tuesdays, 9:15–10 :00 AM Cycling with Bruce
- Tuesdays, 6:00–6:45 PM Zumba with Asya
- Wednesdays, 9:15–10:00 AM Total Body Conditioning with Carlene
- Wednesdays, 6:00–6:45 PM Strong Nation with Asya
- Thursdays, 9:15–10:00 AM Cycling with Lisa M.
- Thursdays, 6:00–6:45 PM Zumba with Asya
- Saturdays, 10:00–10:45 AM Vitamin (D)ance with Rowe
WEEKLY CLASSES OPEN TO ALL
We want to connect and exercise with you virtually!
Join some of your OFJCC Group Fitness Instructors in a virtual Group Fitness class.
WEEKLY ONLINE SCHEDULE*:
* Schedule is subject to change.
- Mondays, 10:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Mondays, 12:00 PM | Yoga with John
- Mondays, 4:30 PM | Feldenkrais with Jiin
- Mondays, 6:00 PM | Zumba Gold with Asya
- Tuesdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM | Vinyasa Yoga with Gloria
- Tuesdays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Wednesdays, 5:30 PM | Pilates with Karen
- Thursdays, 9:30 AM | Hatha Yoga with Jiin
- Thursdays, 11:00 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Fridays, 8:30 AM | Vinyasa Yoga with Glotia T.
- Fridays, 10:00 AM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
- Fridays, 11:30 AM | Zumba with Tennishia | 10/2 Zumba with Asya
- Fridays, 3:30 PM | Qigong with Jiin
- Saturdays, 8:30 AM | Barre with Ting
- Saturdays, 11:30 AM | Pilates with Karen
- Sundays, 10:00 AM | Gentle Yoga with Jiin
- Sundays, 11:30 AM | Kickboxing with Anita
- Sundays, 1:00 PM | NIA Fitness with Nancy M.
Click the button below and enter the password LiveFully (one word) at the time above to join:
(Please remember to turn off your video and mute yourself while enjoying our Zumba and Vitamin D fitness classes.)
Join an OFJCC Class Live! Password: LiveFully (one word)
NEW! Outdoor Fitness and Pool Now Open for Members
We are thrilled to announce that the OFJCC Fitness Center is reopening—outdoors! Cardio machines and strength training equipment have been relocated next to our outdoor field, following all the guidance of County and State orders to make sure that OFJCC members start exercising again safely and comfortably. And our outdoor pool is expanding its lap swim hours in August! See the videos below for more information about how outdoor fitness and lap swim work.
General Info about Fitness and Aquatics
Strength and Cardio
Current fitness members can learn more about how to make a reservation from the videos below. If you are not currently a fitness member, email us at [email protected].
For Members: Setting Up Your Online Fitness Account
For Members: How to Reserve a Time
* DISCLAIMER: Zoom workout classes and all other activities offered via an electronic medium are offered strictly for personal, non-commercial use to Full Center Members of the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center ("OFJCC"). You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, the OFJCC and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises and any instructions and advice provided. We always recommend you follow your physician's advice regarding exercise of this nature. Do not attempt these exercises if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.