Stay Connected to the OFJCC Community from Home
- High Holidays Toolkit
- The Akedah Project
- Saturday, September 19, 4:00–4:30 PM | The Race to a Sweet New Year
- Saturday, September 19–Saturday, September 26, 7:00 PM | #ShofarTogether Moment of Unity
- Sunday, September 20, 10:00 AM–12:00 PM | Family Hike
- Sunday, September 20, 10:00 AM–12:00 PM | California Coastal Cleanup Day | For Jewish Young Professionals (Ages 21–40)
- Tuesday, September 22, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents a Rosh Hashanah Cabaret
- Tuesday, September 22, 7:30–8:30 PM | Teshuva and Restorative Justice
- Wednesday, September 23, 11:00 AM–12:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Gratitude and Resilience
- Monday, September 28, 7:30–8:00 PM | Breaking the Fast
- Tuesday, September 29, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents The Music Passion of the 3Bs
- Wednesday, September 30, 11:00 AM | Lessons Learned from Football Players and Epilepsy to Understanding Brain Aging with Prof. Daniela Kaufer
- Wednesday, September 30, 5:00–6:00 PM | Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Deepak Chopra, Total Meditation: Practices In Living the Awakened Life
Monday, October 5, 3:00 PM (English) or 8:00 PM (Hebrew) | Growing Up Below Sea Level: A Kibbutz Childhood | In English and Hebrew
- Tuesday, October 6, 1:00 –2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents: Archaeology and The Bible with Dr. Patrick Hunt
- Thursday, October 8, 5:00–6:00 PM |
Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Colin Quinn, Overstated
- Thursday, October 15, 5:00–6:00 PM | Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Steve Madden, The Cobbler
Sunday, October 18, 4:00–5:30 PM | Community Conversations Presents: Terrific Tastings—Nicasio Valley Cheeses
- Sunday, October 25, 5:00–6:00 PM |
Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Harlan Coben, The Boy From the Woods
- Tuesday, October 27, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents The Wonderful World of Rodgers and Hammerstein
- Sunday, November 8, 10:00–11:00 AM | Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents Natan Sharansky and Gil Troy, Never Alone
(Updates about the closure may be found here.)
For a message from CEO Zack Bodner, click here.
Our campus may be closed and all of us may be commuting from the couch to the kitchen table, but the incredible OFJCC staff is just as dedicated as ever to helping enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys.
Introducing the Virtual OFJCC—a way to stay connected to your favorite teachers, fitness instructors, speakers, and wellness and learning content from around the community. From online group exercise classes and Jewish lectures to volunteering and programs for kids at home, we continue to be a (virtual) place where people welcome and take care of one another. We've also assembled resources to help make staying at home a little more livable. As it has been said, when "I" is replaced by "we," even "illness" becomes "wellness."
We'll be adding content as quickly as we can, so let us know what you love and what you'd like to see!