Stay Connected to the OFJCC Community from Home
- Wednesdays, through August 19, 7:00–8:00 PM | Just Text: An Introduction to Social Justice and Social Activism Through The Lens of Ancient Jewish Sources
- Tuesday, July 14, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations: Author Alan Fleishman and A Collection of Characters
- Sunday, July 26, 3:00 PM | Terrific Tastings: Cheese Please!
- Tuesday, July 28, 11:00 AM | Excursions in Classical Music: Interactive Presentations, Storytelling and Musical Performances with Pianist Ian Scarfe
- Mondays, 2:00 PM and Fridays, 6:00 PM | JCC Maccabi Sports Camp @ Home
- Friday, August 14, 10:00–10:30 AM | Baby Sign Language—Introduction
- September 1–December 1, 2020 | LEAP Internship for High School Graduates
- Fridays, September 11–October 23, 10:00 AM–11:00 AM | Baby Sign Language—Six-Week Session
What Else is New:
For a message from CEO Zack Bodner, click here.
Our campus may be closed and all of us may be commuting from the couch to the kitchen table, but the incredible OFJCC staff is just as dedicated as ever to helping enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys.
Introducing the Virtual OFJCC—a way to stay connected to your favorite teachers, fitness instructors, speakers, and wellness and learning content from around the community. From online group exercise classes and Jewish lectures to volunteering and programs for kids at home, we continue to be a (virtual) place where people welcome and take care of one another. We've also assembled resources to help make staying at home a little more livable. As it has been said, when "I" is replaced by "we," even "illness" becomes "wellness."
We'll be adding content as quickly as we can, so let us know what you love and what you'd like to see!
(Updates about the closure may be found here.)