Stay Connected to the OFJCC Community from Home
- Tuesday, August 4, 1:00–2:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Z3—What is it and why is it important?
- Wednesdays, August 5–September 9, 10:00 AM | Pray with Transgressors: Rereading the High Holiday Prayer Book with Tova Birnbaum and Zoe Jick
- Wednesday, August 5, 7:00 PM | For Goodness' Sake: Jewish Women's Theatre
- Thursdays starting August 6, 4:30 PM | Vitamin D with Rowe (New Time)
- Mondays, August 10–31, 11:00 AM–12:00 PM (PDT) | Community Conversations Presents Still Traveling: Captivating Cambodia
- Wednesday, August 12, 11:00–11:45 AM | Community Conversations Presents Practical Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Sunday, August 16, 4:00–6:00 PM | Online Family Cooking: Peach Cobbler Perfection
- Registration Now Open! Saturday, August 29, 8:30–10:00 PM and Sunday, August 30, 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | Awaken and Return: A Virtual Jewish Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- Sunday, August 30, 3:00 PM | Community Conversations Presents Terrific Tastings: Crazy-Incredible Caramels
- Mondays, 2:00 PM and Fridays, 6:00 PM | JCC Maccabi Sports Camp @ Home
What Else is New:
For a message from CEO Zack Bodner, click here.
Our campus may be closed and all of us may be commuting from the couch to the kitchen table, but the incredible OFJCC staff is just as dedicated as ever to helping enrich lives, build community and inspire Jewish journeys.
Introducing the Virtual OFJCC—a way to stay connected to your favorite teachers, fitness instructors, speakers, and wellness and learning content from around the community. From online group exercise classes and Jewish lectures to volunteering and programs for kids at home, we continue to be a (virtual) place where people welcome and take care of one another. We've also assembled resources to help make staying at home a little more livable. As it has been said, when "I" is replaced by "we," even "illness" becomes "wellness."
We'll be adding content as quickly as we can, so let us know what you love and what you'd like to see!
(Updates about the closure may be found here.)