Student Drop Off & Pick Up
The parent or guardian of the student is responsible for the drop off and pick up of the student at their class location. Students who attend T'enna preschool or Club J can be walked to their class by members of our staff team. Please email the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected]
to arrange drop-off and pick-up from JCC classrooms.
Students under the age of 18 must be signed in and out of their class. Students must be picked promptly when their class is done. There is no late pick-up option available.
Email the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected]
if your child has an allergy we need to be made aware of. We do not administer medication of any kind and all medical expenses are the responsibility of the student or their parent/guardian.
- Unless requested by the teacher, no parent or guardian is permitted to stay during class, as it is disruptive to the dynamics between the teacher and the student.
- Students are asked to not attend a lesson while sick.
- Students must provide their own instrument and are responsible for their personal belongings and equipment.
Absence Policy for All Classes and Private Lessons
- Students are expected to commit to all class and lesson dates within a given session.
- Should an instructor cancel a class or private lesson, we will bring a substitute teacher in, or offer a make-up date for the missed lesson. In the event that this option is not available, a refund of the cancelled class will be provided.
- In a situation when a substitute teaches a class, the school coordinator will provide advance notice via email to the families.
- In a situation where a student cannot attend a class, 24-hour notice should be given via email to the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected].
- The OFJCC School for the Arts may dismiss any student who is repeatedly tardy or absent.
Classes fill up on a first come, first serve policy. Once a class is full, you can place your name on the class wait list online or by contacting the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected].
Withdrawals and Dismissals
- If you are contacted about an opening, you have 24 hours to respond and enroll. After 24 hours, the next person on the wait list will be contacted.
- If you are contacted and choose to enroll in a class, you will be required to pay for only the remaining classes.
All withdrawal requests must be submitted to the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected]. Withdrawals must be submitted no later than one week after the session begins.
Verbal withdrawal requests will not be honored nor will notifying the teacher of a specific class withdrawal. The official recognized withdrawal date is the date that the written notification is received, not the last date of class or lesson attended
The OFJCC School for the Arts may dismiss any student whose behavior is disruptive or inappropriate to either group or private lessons.
To receive a refund, written notification of withdrawal must be provided at least one day prior to the second scheduled class date.
- The class taken will not be refunded nor will the registration fee. However, the remainder of the tuition will be reimbursed.
- Refunds will not be given to any student that has attended two (2) or more classes.
Refund time-frame: Please allow approximately three weeks for refund processing.
Photo/Video Release Policy
By enrolling yourself or your child in the OFJCC School for the Arts, you are agreeing to have your child photographed and/or videotaped for print and online promotional purposes. Should you wish to opt out, please email the School Coordinator Edgar Ochoa at [email protected].
The School for the Arts reserves the right to update these policies at any time.