The health of your soft tissue is now known to be one of the most important factors for physical quality of life. Come learn how better stretching, foam rolling and self-care techniques can help improve pain management, mobility, balance, coordination and performance.
Master coach and personal trainer, Bryan Osuna, leads a monthly 75-minute movement workshop that explores modern wellness and longevity. In addition, Bryan coaches weekly specialty group training classes and invites you to learn more about our EVOLVE program.
- March 12: Explore Your Core and More
- April 9: Foam Rolling and Myofascial Health
- May 14: Everyday Back Health
- June 11: Functional Fitness and Strength Training for Health
- July 9: Exercise Technique and Programming Basics
- August 13: Everyday Shoulder Health
2nd Tuesday of the month, March 12–August 13
Goldman Sports & Wellness Center, 2nd Floor Lobby
$45 General Public | $30 Members
3 Class Pass, Members: ONLY $75
Space is limited; registration required by 1st Thursday of every month.
Registration takes place through email or at the Customer Service Desk.
Contact: Bonnie McLaughlin | (650) 223-8719 | [email protected]