Join us for our popular annual trip to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in beautiful Ashland. Add your name to the Interest List and receive advance notification when the trip is ready for sale in a few weeks before the general public.
- Four nights at the Ashland Springs Hotel, conveniently located downtown near the theaters. Daily breakfast and evening post-theater snacks are included.
- Round-trip transportation to Ashland from the OFJCC by deluxe motor coach.
- Lunch on the way to Ashland at CR Gibbs in Redding.
- Welcome group dinner the first night at the Ashland Springs Hotel.
- Tickets to five plays. Prologue and play discussions with festival actors. A new caption system of individual tablets is available for the hearing-impaired.
- Optional side trip to Lake of the Woods Resort on Thursday morning for a no-host lunch.
Tickets to five plays:
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
- The Copper Children by Karen Zacarias
- Confederates by Dominique Morisseau
- Everything That Never Happened by Sarah B. Mantell
Choice of one:
- The Tempest by William Shakespeare at the open-air Elizabethan Theater or
- Poirot-Murder on the Links at the Oregon Cabaret Theater
The group will be joined by Peninsula JCC and Rossmoor participants.
Monday, October 12–Friday, October 16 (5 days and 4 nights)
Cost to be determined
Limit one suitcase per person
Trip Cancellation Insurance recommended
To add your name to the Interest List for advance notification when the trip opens, please contact Michelle Rosengaus at (650) 223-8616 or [email protected].