Enjoy a special offer for the Palo Alto JCC Bridge Club: Join Peter Steinberg's online Bridge Club through our unique partnership with the JCC Manhattan.
See for yourself; try a free lesson.
During this interactive Zoom class, you bid the hands, you plan the play.
It's the best interactive program on the Internet.
"A lot of people can teach someone to play bridge—Peter Steinberg teaches you to
be a bridge player!" ~ Oswald Jacoby, multiple world championships and inventor of
Reserve now with Milla Serper. No credit card needed. If you like it, become a member.
- At least 10 group classes are offered every month:
- Intermediate: every Tuesday, 10:00–11:00 AM
- Advanced Beginner: every Thursday, 10:00–11:00 AM
- Modern Bidding Conventions, every other Tuesday, 4:00–5:00 PM
- Weekly quizzes
- Frank Stewart's syndicated daily bridge column
- Tapes of previous lessons
- Notes from previous and current lessons
- Plus, you can email one of their experts with your bridge questions.
No added charges!
Only $45 a month for everything! Join through Milla Serper
at [email protected].
Thursday, February 18
Online via Zoom
Contact: Milla Serper | [email protected]