It's a Teen Night Out!
Bring your friends! A night of fun, food, movies, entertainment, camping, community service and much more await your pleasure at the OFJCC. Learn more about the teen programming happening at the OFJCC, created and led by tweens/teens, in both middle school and high school.
- Come set up your campsite for camping under the stars and a night bonfire
- Participate in a silent scavenger hunt
- Play Wii and other games
- Enjoy arts and crafts
- Watch movies
- Learn about Havdalah and the upcoming event Return: A Yom Kippur Experience
- Bring your bathing suit for a morning swim
- Share in a community service project
- Get info about Act Fully and the other great teen programs
We will have dinner, snacks, breakfast and more. You can come for part of the evening or stay the whole night. Bring your tent, sleeping bags, warm clothes and come have fun!
Saturday, October 5–Sunday, October 6
4:00 PM–11:00 AM
Teen Center, Room M-121
Free | Please RSVP
Contact: Robin Vasilakos | (650) 223-8791 | [email protected]
Act Fully is a grantee of the Jewish Teen Education and Engagement Initiative (Teen Initiative), a project of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund, with support from the Jim Joseph Foundation and a consortium of local funders.