Learn how to care for your pelvic floor and set your baby up for sleep success in this workshop presented by Dr. Tanya Goodrich, pelvic floor physiotherapist and Dr. Sarah Mitchell, sleep consultant.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to manage low back and pelvic pain
- How to rehab your pelvic floor postpartum
- How to return to exercise safely
- How to set your newborn up with healthy sleep habits
- How to become a sleep detective when your baby doesn't sleep
- How to set up a flexible schedule to have some predictability to your day
- How to feel confident and healthy in the postpartum period
Dr. Tanya Goodrich, PT, DPT, is a women's health physical therapist. She treats a variety of issues related to pregnancy, postpartum, menopause, low back/hip pain, pelvic pain, bladder/bowel and sexual dysfunction. In addition to practicing PT in Belmont and Los Altos, Tanya is also an educator in the field, frequently traveling to teach other physical therapists.
Dr. Sarah Mitchell, B.Kin DC, is a chiropractor by training but found her passion empowering parents to teach their little ones to sleep when her first child just would not sleep. She wants tired parents to know that parenting is not always innate but a skill that can be taught. Sarah helps parents from all over become the well-rested, confident parents they want to be via her online classes, virtual consultations or with home visits in the Bay Area.
Saturday, January 25
Arrillaga Family Pavilion (Bldg C) 2nd Floor
Contact: Tamara Thiel Prizant | (650) 223-8750 | [email protected]