Find Out What You Are Made Of
Learn more about your fitness data by accurately measuring your fat, muscle and bone mass by using a medical-grade DEXA scan from Body Spec.
A BodySpec DXA scan (also known as a DEXA scan) is a simple, 10-minute body fat test that takes a comprehensive snapshot of your exact breakdown of bone, fat tissue and muscle mass. The DXA scan is the most accurate and precise body fat test available.
Why get a DXA scan?
A DXA scan answers the question, What are you made of? Knowing your body composition gives you the information you need to:
- Understand your body's individual needs, strengths and weaknesses with respect to training, diet and overall health
- Visualize and pinpoint the exact impact of a new training or diet plan down to exact muscle gains and fat loss in specific areas of the body
- Make decisions about adjusting and optimizing your program to suit your body's specific responses
- Compare your bone health to others of your age, gender and ethnicity
- Identify personal long-term health risks
For more information email [email protected].
Thursday, June 6
10:00 AM–3:00 PM
OFJCC Main Stairway Courtyard
Contact: Shavon Brown | (650) 223-8731 | [email protected]