Women on Weights is a women’s only, small group personal training program. Unlike group fitness classes, these workouts are customized and modified to each participant.
- Maximum of 8 women per workout.
- All fitness levels welcomed; recommended for women who can easily get up and down from the floor and walk one mile.
- WOW is the prefect combination of fun, comradery, weight training, flexibility movements and cardio conditioning.
- The program begins at the start of every month.
- Free workout offered to all first time participants.
Instructor: Specialized Personal Trainer, Etty Varenberg
Etty: “I believe that with the proper training and education, anyone at any level can achieve their fitness goals. It is very important to listen to your body, it will tell you everything you need to know.”
Tuesdays and Thursdays | No class on August 20 due to campus closure
Goldman Fitness Center
Monthly pricing for Fitness Members:
1 workout per week: $60
2 workouts per week: $120
$20 (Free first class trial)
General Public: $35 per class
Click here to register and pay online
Contact: Etty Varenberg | [email protected]