This women-only program is designed to target multiple muscle groups at once so you can build lean muscle, rev up your heart rate and burn tons of calories in a short amount of time.
Best of all, you will fire up your metabolism and continue to burn calories 24–48 hours after your workout is over.
Your fitness trainer will:
- Assess your abilities and help you set realistic goals
- Ensure proper form to gain strength and lower risk of injury
- Help change your body composition
- Lead you through exercises that are proven to work for women
Women, don't be afraid of lifting weights! Weight-bearing exercise helps:
The Women on Weights classes fill up fast, so sign up today!
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Lower the risk of adult on-set diabetes
- Improve balance and posture
- Tone without adding bulk
- Increase energy and confidence about your body
Women on Weights is taught by Specialized Trainer Etty Varenberg. The program is ongoing and new sessions start every month.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Ongoing | No session January 1
Goldman Fitness Center
In Advance: $20 per workout for Members | $35 per workout for General Public
Registration required prior to the first day of class in any given month
Drop-In: $30 per workout for Members | $45 per workout for General Public
Click here to register and pay online
Contact: Bonnie McLaughlin | (650) 223-8719 | [email protected]