Pam Montgomery discovered ripe cherries drying naturally on branches in her family's orchard and realized that the natural sugars were enough to preserve the fruits. Her realization blossomed into the family-owned, team-operated, quality-focused, premiere cherry grower of the Pacific Northwest.
Join us on zoom to:
- Meet this pioneering, visionary founder
- Learn about her journey building the company
- Hear about the development of their delicious cherry products
- Share a live tasting experience of different varieties of dried cherries and/or chocolate-covered dried cherries
- Learn different pairings to go with cherries and
get tips on using dried cherries in recipes
- Enjoy a fun chat and Q&A with this very special guest.
Two tastings—"Just Cherries" and "Chocolate Covered Cherries"—for the price of one. Join in either or both parts of the tasting experience.
For details, tickets and cherry/chocolate ordering information, click here. Allow two weeks for shipping.
Made possible, in part, by a generous grant from the Senior Excursion Fund of the Jewish Federation of San Francisco, The Peninsula, Marin & Sonoma Counties.
Sunday, November 15
Online via Zoom
$10 for the program. Cherries and chocolates ordered separately.
Contact: Michelle Rosengaus | [email protected]