לעברית, לחצו כאן
OFJCC Work Experience | Compensation | Gym | Teaching and Learning Hebrew | Leadership
Welcome to our prestigious Beged Kefet Madrichim Program. Throughout the school year, we will recruit high school students to join our elementary class teachers' team as mini-teachers. The Madrichim will experience working one-on-one with students, teaching and helping the teachers, and individually mentoring young students.
In our eyes, these Madrichim are the young leaders of our community and we hope they will become role models to younger Hebrew learners.
Working with Beged Kefet will help develop a set of skills: presentation skills, organization, planning and much more. It is also a unique opportunity to work for the OFJCC and earn experience that will come into use when applying for college.
The application process includes:
- Filling out the forms
- An interview
- Recommendations submission
- Background check and fingerprinting (SSN needed)
- Be a registered Beget Kefet high school student
- At least one prior year of learning Hebrew
- High verbal and writing expression in Hebrew
- Ability to express and share the student's own story
- Previous experience working with or teaching young kids
- Desire to take a leadership role in Beged Kefet
- Motivation to distribute the Hebrew language and be a role model for young students
- Team player
- Committed and punctual
Compensation: The Madrichim will be paid $15 per teaching hour, or gain community service credit.
In order to apply please download the form below, print it, fill it out and email a scanned copy to: [email protected].