Looking for a full-body workout, a swim team for your child or just love the water? Then you're in luck because the OFJCC offers a diverse selection of aquatics programs for the whole family.
Our adult programs build endurance and enhance technique while our youth programs
offer kids a fun way to keep fit and learn to love the water. We also offer CPR and first aid certification classes for teens and adults that concentrate on how to react in emergency situations.
And check out our pool party rental options for the perfect birthday bash for you or your child!
Pool Closure Text Alerts: In an effort to increase communication for pool closures in the indoor or outdoor pools, we would like to invite to you to join our text alert system. We will send a text alert for any unplanned pool closure lasting two or more hours. To opt in to this program, please send an email to [email protected] with your phone number.
Pool Rules: Please take note of our important Pool Rules.
Pool Temperatures: Indoor Pool: 86◦F | Outdoor Pool: 81◦F
July Swim Lesson Schedule and Registration Dates:
July marks the first month of the new monthly swim lesson program, and we are so excited to have over 200 swimmers enrolled in the recurring program. Those families are able to stay in their same exact class month after month, and are billed on the 30th of the current month for the following month of lessons.
If you are not currently enrolled in the recurring program, it's not too late! This benefit is available for current Members, OFJCC Family Preschool students and Club J students. To enroll, please email [email protected] with your child's first and last name, and current class (day and time). We will confirm your recurring enrollment via email.
For those not enrolled in recurring, please review the below dates for July registration:
Members and OFJCC Students (not in recurring enrollment):
Starting Monday, June 24 at 7:00 AM, through Wednesday, June 26, members, OFJCC Leslie Family Preschool students and Club J students can register for July lessons.
Registration for the General Public:
Open registration begins Thursday, June 27, at 7:00 AM.
How to register:
On your registration date, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Swimmer's first and last name
- Level recommendation based on past experience (new levels can be found here!)
- Top class days and times based on your availability (include as many class choices as possible)
- If you have never had lessons with us before, attach the completed registration form to your email (registration form can be found here).
Thank you. We look forward to swimming with you!
OFJCC Aquatics Department
New Group Swim Lessons!
We are very excited to launch new Aquatics programming!
While there are some similarities to our previous programming, here are some highlights that we're looking forward to sharing with you:
- Students will receive progress reports each month, which include all level requirements within the age group. Parents will be able to see what their kids have already accomplished and what they are working on and
- Each level contains practical safety components. Examples include treading water, elementary backstroke, swimming under water and diving to the bottom of the pool
- Three levels per age group: kids will stay in each level longer, which will promote connections with the instructor and classmates
Recurring Enrollment for Members and JCC Students
This is a benefit available exclusively to JCC Fitness Center Members, current Club J students and current Leslie Family Preschool students enrolled in the current session:
- Your child will automatically be re-registered for their same class each month (pending instructor recommendation)
- Monthly billing will be charged to the card on file on the 1st of each month
- You may cancel your enrollment for the following month before the 20th of the current month
Class Changes and Open Enrollment for Members and JCC
If your child is new to the program or changing classes
at the start of the new month, you will need to register on the 23rd
of the month for the following month. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For those swimmers who are registered as
non-members, you will need to actively re-register each month on the 26th
at 7:00 AM. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.