Registration for the OFJCC Swim School is now available exclusively to members through our
online account portal.
Here are some tips to make sure you have a smooth experience on registration
- Ensure that your child has an active fitness membership before
registration begins. Memberships must remain active and in good standing for the
duration of the program. If you are unsure about their status, please contact us at
[email protected] or (650) 223-8710.
- Register their online fitness account at www.myiclubonline.com. You will need
their agreement number (it's the same as yours) and barcode to create an
account. You can retrieve these numbers online through the registration portal
(click "Retrieve my Agreement Number"), or by contacting our Aquatics office.
- Check the accuracy of your contact information for enrollment confirmation and
payment receipt emails. This can be found in the "My Personal Info" tab.
- Confirm that the payment method under the "My Billing Info" tab is accurate and
approved for future Aquatics charges.
- Review the "Classes" tab in the top left and familiarize yourself with the
registration page. The search field on the top right will help you filter specific
program levels. Enrollment for each class is displayed on the first day in which
that class meets, and not on the following weeks.
- Once you have familiarized yourself with the portal, click here for flowcharts to determine the level in which your child should be enrolled. Review
your child's age group first and then what skill level they match within that age
Additional helpful information:
- Registration each month will open 5 days prior to the first day of class. As an example, a class that starts on Tuesday, June 1 at 3:30 PM will open for online enrollment on Thursday, May 27 at 3:30 PM. This is called a rolling enrollment where each class time opens on their own schedule.
- Our Orca Swim Team enrollment will open 5 days prior to the first day of the program too. For example, the first practice is on Wednesday, June 2 at 4:00 PM so online registration opens on Friday, May 28 at 4:00 PM.
- Our OFJCC Swim School runs monthly and offers auto-enrollment after your first month. Auto-enrollment means we will copy your child's enrollment into the next month in the same level, same day and same time as their current class. The card on file will automatically be charged the monthly fee on the first of the month. ($150 for swim lessons and $200 for swim team)
- To authorize auto-enrollment, please email [email protected] by the 22nd of the current month with your child's name and level. (Please note: all recurring enrollments from 2020 have been reset and parents will need to communicate this request after their first enrollment.)
- To change your child's level, day or time of enrollment you'll need to cancel their auto-enrollment first. Please email [email protected] by the 25th of the current month to avoid being enrolled and charged for the following month.
We are here to help you get your child back in the pool! Please reach out to us with
any questions along the way.
OFJCC Aquatics Department
Not a member? Contact [email protected]
or (650) 223-8701 to sign up
so your child can learn this important, life-saving skill!