About the OFJCC:
The Oshman Family Jewish Community Center (OFJCC) on the Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life serves the South Peninsula through educational, social, cultural, fitness, sports and other wellness programs.
The OFJCC is a multi-generational Jewish neighborhood where all are welcome and which fosters new personal and community connections through rich and rewarding experiences.
The OFJCC provides a common ground for Jewish institutions, other local groups, organizations and individuals to work, learn and play together for the betterment of the whole community.
We are always looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to help expand our team. Check back often for new job postings!
Title: Web/Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Webmaster & Marketing Managers
Work schedule: Full time (40 hours/week)
- Detailed quality assurance and maintenance for organization’s website.
- Compose content and publish OFJCC events on website, to various online calendars and other organizations/publications.
- Update and maintain promotional signage around campus.
- Process vendor invoices and departmental expenses.
- Post regularly on social media outlets as assigned.
- Track web and social media stats for growth and engagement.
- Support others in department on projects and during crunch periods.
- Communicate/collaborate with all departments to ensure web content is correct and complete.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Perform related administrative and marketing duties as required.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Suite
- Strong English language skills in editing, and proofreading
- Hebrew language competence highly desirable
- Ability to write concise web and other marketing content
- Familiar with all Microsoft programs and Photoshop. Other design software familiarity desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work carefully under deadline
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Nicky Hornstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
Title: PR/Social Media Coordinator, Arts & Culture
Reports to: Director, Arts & Culture with a dotted line to Chief Marketing Officer
Contract Position (20-30 hours per week)
- Develop and maintain communications with Arts & Culture specific publications and blogs
- Coordinate and post email blasts and social media posts to promote Arts & Culture events
- Distribute flyers on and off the campus to promote Arts and Culture events
- Develop relationships with local schools, PTAs and other audience prospects.
- Coordinate interviews for artist with local media
- Research additional PR and community outreach opportunities
- Participate in agency wide events
- Other related duties as required or directed
- Minimum two years of experience in promoting arts and culture events through social media
- Proficiency in developing PR/Social media content
- Experience working with the press
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Jen O’Leary at email@example.com
Back to Top
Title: Customer Service Desk Representative
The Service Desk Representative is a high profile customer service position delivering beyond our member’s expectations. They contribute to member retention, as well as new membership sales. This person has the responsibility of being responsive to members; checking members in and acting as a resource for members’ needs of goods and services while in the club facilities. The Service Desk Representative acts as the clubs first line of communication with members and creates a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Say, "Hi," and greet members/ guests enthusiastically and efficiently handle the check-in process
- Answer telephone and field calls
- Schedule massage appointments either in person or by phone
- Assist members with purchases of retail goods and club services
- Present membership information to prospective members, as well as refer them to Member Sales Department
- Work as a TEAM with all other departments
- Be knowledgeable about all programs and activities offered by Club One
- Promote club services and activities
- Assist with keeping the club well stocked and clean
- Inventory of food items as well as locker and laundry service
- Maintain safety book/emergency log, massage log, and lost and found ledger
To apply, please click here.
Back to Top